- 500 gm Pork Ribs
- 3 Shallots
- 10 pips Garlic
- 15 gm Ginger
- 1 heaped Teasp. Black Beans
- 1.1/2 Teasp. Sugar
- 1/2 Teasp. Thick Soya Sauce
- 1 Teasp. Light Soya Sauce
- 2 Teasp. Cornflour
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 3 cups water
1. Chop the pork ribs into bite sizes, wash and blanch them in some hot boiling water. Drain off the water and pat dry.
2. Chop into fine pieces, the shallots, garlic and ginger.
3. Heat up the oil in a wok and stir fry the above chopped ingredients till aromatic.
4. Add in the black beans, fry briefly, then add in the pork ribs.
5. Add in the water, thick and light soya sauce, sugar and cook on high heat till it boils, then lower the heat and cook till the pork ribs are tender.
6. Add salt to taste if necessary, mix the cornflour in some water, add into the gravy and then it's ready to serve.