After all the 'sinful' food we have had, it's time for a simple and easy peasant dish ........ Pumpkin, carrot with dried shrimps.
pumpkin cubes, carrot slices and dried shrimps simmering in the pan ......
Healthy and with all the goodness of pumpkin and carrot, sweet and tasty!
Recipe for Pumpkin carrot with dried shrimps
- 350 gm pumpkin
- 120 gm carrot
- 20 gm dried shrimps, soaked
- 4 pips garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.1/2 cups water
- Cut up the pumpkin into cubes and the carrot into slices.
- Saute the chopped garlic with the oil till fragrant.
- Toss in the soaked dried shrimps, add in salt, stir-fry.
- Add in the pumpkin cubes and carrot slices, stir-fry for a while and add in the water.
- Simmer till the pumpkin and carrot are soft.
- Dish out and serve hot with rice.