This is a meatless veggie dish, healthy, nutritious yet delicious. The crunchy vegetables make the dish light and refreshing too!
So colourful, can't resist snapping a picture of this .................
This is suitable with rice or even eaten on its own!
- 100 gm fresh Shitake mushrooms- washed and sliced
- 150 gm snow mushrooms - stemmed and cut
- 200 gm assorted capsicums - cut
- 80 gm celery - cut
- 50 gm carrots - peeled and sliced
- 10 gm young ginger - slilced
- 2 tsps oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour + 1 Tbsp water for thickening
- Salt and light soya sauce to taste
- Cut the stems off the white crab mushrooms, rinse with running water.
- Blanch them in a pot of boiling water, dish out and drain.
- Lightly saute the ginger slices with some oil till fragrant, toss in a teasp. salt.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms, stir fry. Some juice will be released from the mushrooms.
- Add in the oyster sauce and sugar, followed by the vegetables, stir fry.
- Thicken the gravy with the cornflour mixture, add salt and light soya sauce to taste.
- Dish out and serve hot with rice.