I have bookmarked Anncoo's Blueberry Pound Cake for quite some time and was thrilled when I stumbled upon this mini Bundt pan. I was eager both to try out the recipe as well as the mini pan and was indeed pleased with the result.
Mixed Berries mini Bundt Cake
(Recipe from Anncoo's Bluberry Pound Cake with slight modification)
- 125 gm butter/margarine
- 180 gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 gm caster sugar (orig. 180 gm)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plain yoghurt (orig. heavy whipping cream)
- 250 gm frozen mixed berries
- Grease the mini bundt pan with butter and dust with flour, set aside.
- Sift the flour with salt and set aside.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of the above flour into the mixed berries.
- Cream the butter and sugar till light, creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Mix in the vanilla. Add 1/4 of the sifted flour, alternating with the yoghurt, starting and ending with flour. (Do not overmix).
- Fold in flour coatd mixed berries with a spatula. Mix well, scraping from the bottom and sides of the mixing bowl.
- Slowly scoop the batter into the mini bundt pan with a small spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 deg.C for about 30 mins. or till the tester comes out clean.
- Leave the cakes in the pan for about 10 mins. before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
You may like to view more posts of : -
1. Blueberry Pound cake - from Keep Learning Keep Smiling
2. Blueberry Pound cake - from Pigpigscorner