This is another dish taken from the book, Women's Weekly - 'Toss', a simple seafood stir-fry. A very tasty and colourful dish which pairs well with plain hot white rice.
- 200 gm prawns
- 100 gm fresh scallops, roe removed
- 2 capsicums, sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp seasalt
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Some spring onions
- Shell and devein the prawns, leaving the tails intact.
- Combine seafood, salt, sugar and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat some oil in a wok, stir-fry seasoned seafood till cooked, dish out, set aside.
- In the same wok, add in some oil, stir-fry the capsicums and chopped chilli for a while, toss in the seafood, add light soya sauce and spring onions.
- Dish out and serve immediately with white rice.
This post participates in 'Cook your Books # 1' hosted by Kitchen Flavours.