This is a light and refreshing salad which is simple, tangy and super easy to whip up for all seasons and occasions. You can serve this as a meal on its own. I used leftover roast chicken, tossed in some vegetables and mango slices, drizzle on some dressing and it's done!
Recipe for Chicken Mango Salad
- 1 chicken breast seasoned with some seasalt and pepper, pan fried and sliced.
- 1 mango, sliced thinly
- Cherry tomatoes, cut
- Mescluin mix vegetables
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp honey, 1.1/2 tsp sesame oil and 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- Toasted peanuts
- Arrange the salad green, cherry tomatoes on a serving dish.
- Top with the sliced mango and chicken slices.
- Drizzle on the dressing and sprinkle on some lightly toasted peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
Dressing - Mix altogether