Don't you think this look lovely? A refreshing cooling dessert to beat the heat in this hot and hazy weather...... tangy and fragrant!
Recipe for Lemon Kumquat Osmanthus Jelly
- 250 ml Lemon Kumquat Vinigen
- 1000 ml water
- 1 Tbsp dried Osmanthus flowers
- Pour 1 packet of Konnyaku Jelly powder into a pot.
- Add 1 litre of water and 250 ml Lemon Kumquat Vinigen, mix well, keep stirring and cook till free from lumps. Once the mixture is boiling, turn to low heat, add in the Osmanthus flowers, stir well for another 3 minutes. Turn off heat and add in the malic acid, stir till dissolved.
- Pour mixture into jelly moulds. Allow jelly to set before placing into the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
- Serve chilled