This is a very simple recipe with only a few ingredients but producing a good result. What you need is a piece of Salmon fillet, pan-fry it, drizzle on some lime salsa, top up with some chopped walnuts and a sprinkling of coriander leaves..... and you're done!
Recipe for Baked Salmon with Walnut and Lime Salsa
Ingredients for the lime salsa
- 5 limau kasturi leaves
- 40 gm walnuts, lightly roasted and chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the Salmon fillet with some seasalt on both sides.
- Pan-fry, skin down for 2 mins. and flip over and pan-fry for another 2 mins. on medium low heat.
- Pour on the salsa, add the walnuts.