Recipe for Choc Chip Raisin Yoghurt Muffins
- 9 oz plain flour
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or veg. oil (I used melted butter)
- 125 - 140 ml plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 80 gm raisins
- 80 gm choc chips
- a pinch of salt
- Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a mixing bowl. Add in sugar and mix well.
- Whisk eggs, oil, yoghurt and vanilla till well mixed.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix till just combined.
- Scoop (I used an ice cream scoop) batter into paper lined muffin pan, about 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 200 deg.C for 20 to 25 mins. till golden brown. Test with a skewer till it comes out clean.
- Leave muffins in pan to cool. Serve warm.
- Yield : 12 Muffins
I'm linking this post to the 'Little Thumbs Up' event and the theme for the month of June is 'Butter' organised by Zoe of ' Bake for Happy Kids', Doreen of 'My Little Favourite DIY' and hosted by
Jozelyn of 'Spice Up My Kitchen'