Vegetable and Ham Noodle Cups are a great way to snack on or you can add in a salad to serve as a meal. If you have kids who refuse to eat their veggie, this is a good way to add or rather hide the veggie into the noodles and with some meat thrown in, I'm sure they will enjoy it.
Vegetable and Ham Noodle Cups ~ 蔬菜火腿杯面
- 120 gm dried thick noodles
- 3 large eggs
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 slices of ham, cut into match sticks
- Salt, pepper, olive oil and sesame oil
- Grease muffin pan with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for about 4 mins, drain.
- Mix olive oil and salt into the noodles.
- Arrange the noodles into the muffin, add in some chopped capsicum and cherry tomatoes.
- Beat the eggs in a measuring cup, add in 1/2 tsp salt, sesame oil and a dash of pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the noodles.
- Top with some ham strips.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 Deg.C for 25 mins. Let cool in pan for 5 mins.
- Remove and serve immediately with some chilli sauce.
- Yield : 6 Noodle cups.