This warm salad with freshly pan-fried pork fillet can be on served on its own as light lunch. Served with some lightly toasted garlic bread, it can double up as an evening meal.
There's no specific recipe for this simple warm salad but I append below what were the ingredients I put in to whip this up :-
- pork fillet, cut and seasoned with some salt, pepper, sugar and light soya sauce
- purple cabbage, sliced
- Japanese cucumber, peeled and cut
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dash of sea salt
- Olive oil + honey, mixed
- Pan fry the pork fillet till cooked and tender.
- In a warm salad bowl, mix in the cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes and a dash of salt.
- Toss in the pork fillet, mix well.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and honey mixture.
- Serve immediately.