This honey flavoured vanilla frozen yoghurt is an A,B,C recipe. Just dump all the ingredients into a mixing bowl, plunge in an immersion blender, blend till the mixture is smooth, then keep in the refrigerator overnight. The next day, I freezed it in the ice cream maker and it could be served straightaway or freezed further for a desired firmer texture. A bit tart though, so added a sprinkling of dried berries for more sweetness and nuts for added crunch!
Recipe for Honey Vanilla Frozen Yoghurt ~ 蜂蜜香草优格
- 1 litre low fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- Vanilla seeds from a Vanilla pod
- a pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl blend all the above ingredients using an immersion blender till mixture is smooth.
- Cling wrap the mixture, keep refrigerated overnight.
- Freeze in the ice cream maker for 30 mins.
- Pour the mixture into a container and keep in the freezer before serving.
I'm submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone, May 2015 Event
(Theme : My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and
co-hosted by Aunty Young
the Little Thumbs Up event, organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids, and
for May is 'Yoghurt'