This porky dish is delicious and just wonderful to go with plain white rice or lettuce wraps.
Recipe for Korean Spicy Pork Bulgogi (adapted from 'here' with slight modification)
- 450 gm pork, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2.1/2 Tbsp Pork Bulgogi marinade
- 1 onion, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 3 to 4 stalks of spring onions cut into 2 inch lengths
- Lightly toasted sesame seeds
- Combine all the sauces and mix well.
- Add in the minced garlic and ginger. Mix well.
- Add in the sliced pork, onions and spring onions, mix well.
- Cover with cling wrap and let chill in the fridge for 1 to 5 hours or preferably overnight.
- Saute the marinated meat in a pan with a bit oil, work in small batches.
- Serve hot with rice.