What is best for dinner in this hot and hazy weather but a bowl of plain white porridge served with some omelette and a vegetable dish on the side. .....Stir-fry baby French Beans with minced pork.
Recipe for Stir-fry baby French Beans with minced pork ~ 四季豆炒肉碎 .
- 100 gm baby French Beans
- 100 gm minced pork
- 30 gm preserved radish
- 3 pips of garlic, chopped
Seasoning for minced pork
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and sugar
- 1/2 tsp light soya sauce and a dash of pepper
- Heat up some oil in a wok and saute the garlic till fragrant.
- Toss in the preserved radish, stir-fry.
- Add in the seasoned minced pork, stir-fry till cooked.
- Add in the baby French beans and fry till just cooked.
- Fine tune to taste and dish out on serving plate.
- Serve with white rice or porridge.