Serve this delicious creamy chicken soup nice and hot. It's comfy and tasty yet quick and easy to prepare!
Recipe for Creamy Chicken Soup
- 2 chicken leg, skin removed
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup thicken cream
- 1/3 cup plain flour + some soup to mix
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dried mixed herbs
- Parsley and seasalt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with some seasalt and pepper for an hour.
- Bring 3 cups of water to the boil, add in the chicken, cover and simmer till chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and let cool. Take out 1/2 cup of the stock to mix with the plain flour to form a paste.
- Shred the chicken and set aside.
- Add in 3 cups of water into the chicken stock, simmer on medium heat.
- Add in a sprinkling of mixed dried herbs and gradually stir in the flour mixture and thicken cream. Let it simmer for a while.
- Toss in the shredded chicken meat, stir and let cook till soup thickens slightly.
- Fine tune to desired taste and consistency.
- Ladle onto soup bowls, add in some chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.