This is another delicious yet super easy dish to prepare. Not only does this dish goes well with rice, you can use this pork fillet as a sandwich filling as well. I made my sandwich with these and enjoyed it tremendously.
Recipe for Panfried Lemon Grass Pork Fillet ~ 香茅煎猪肉片
- 350 gm pork fillet
- 4 calamansi
- 6 pips of garlic, minced
- 2 Birdeye chillies, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp light soya sauce
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp dark soya sauce
- 3 stalks lemon grass, crushed and chopped
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Rub the marinade evenly on the meat, set aside for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Heat oil, pan-fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Remove and arrange on serving plate. Drizzle on the calamansi juice before serving.