Crispy Ceral Oat Cookies ~ 香脆燕麦饼干
- 140 gm cereal topping
- 75 gm rolled oats
- 70 gm vanilla sugar
- 90 gm salted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1.1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp golden syrup
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Melt butter with the golden syrup, let cool, then mix in milk.
- Mix cereal, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir in rolled oats and sugar.
- Pour the milk mixture into the rolled oats mixture, mix to combine.
- Form into balls the size of walnuts and place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 10 deg.C for about 12 to 15 mins. till golden brown.
- Cool and transfer onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in cookie jar.
- Yield : 20 fairly big cookies