This is a simple and easy to whip up dish, requiring the barest of ingredients and minimum effort ........ 'Pan-fried Teriyaki Chicken'.
Simple ingredients .......... Teriyaki Marinade, chicken strips and garlic.
Serve this hot with white rice and this also goes well with bread.
- 350 gm chicken drumstick, skin removed, deboned and cut into strips
- 5 pips garlic, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp each of - sugar and dark soya sauce
- 1.1/2 tsp light soya sauce
- A dash of pepper
- Saute the chopped garlic with some oil till fragrant.
- Add in the marinated chicken strips, stir-fry till cooked, sprinkling in some water should the dish becomes dry. Fine tune to taste.
- Dish out and serve hot with rice or bread.