This dish is as simple as A, B, C ..... just marinate the pork fillet with the seasoning, pan fry till cooked through and you're done. Load it with some salad for extra fibre and dinner is ready!
Serve this with hot rice or just sandwhich it between two slices of wholemeal bread, some salad and you'll have a very wholesome and satisfying meal. Mmm ... the juicy and succulent meat, so yummy!
- 400 gm pork fillet, sliced to about 1/4 inch thick
- Salad and cucumber slices for garnishing
- Oil for frying
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp each of light soya sauce, dark soya sauce and cornflour
- freshly ground black pepper
- Wash, pat dry and tenderise the pork fillet with a meat hammer.
- Marinate the meat with the above seasoning for an hour or more, mixing it occasionally.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with 1 Tbsp oil, add in the marinated meat and fry.
- Flip them from side to side and sprinkle in some water when the meat gets too dry.
- Fry till meat is cooked through, tender and a bit brown at the edges.
- Serve the panfried fillet on a bed of greens and garnish with a ring of cucumber slices.
- Serve with plain white rice or bread.