Recipe for Steamed fish with preserved radish and dried shrimps ~ 甜菜脯蝦米蒸鱼
- 300 gm black pomfret
- 1.1/2 Tbsp preserved sweet radish
- 1 Tbsp dried shrimps
- 4 pips garlic, chopped
- 1 heaped oyster sauce
- Oil for frying
- Sesame oil
- Spring Onions
- Wash the fish, pat dry and make 2 slits on the fish. Season with a bit of salt. Set aside.
- Heat up a pan with some oil, saute the chopped garlic with dried shrimps, toss in the radish, stir fry.
- Add in the oyster sauce and fine tune to taste. Set aside.
- Heat up a steamer, place the fish on a plate and steam the fish over rapidly boiling water, for 8 mins.
- Pour the radish mixture onto the fish, turn off heat.
- Drizzle on some sesame oil and garnish with spring onions.
- Serve immediately with white rice.