I remember that my mum used to make this omelette for us and my siblings would run for the tomato ketchup and chilli sauce. This was a very well received dish for us and I re-incarnated this recently ..... 'Dan Kok'.
First fry the seasoned minced pork with some oil, dish it up.
Then spoon some beaten egg onto the pan and add in the minced pork, fold it up.
This is a very easy-to-do omelette and I'm sure that your family members will love it just like mine.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp light soya sauce
- 150 gm minced meat
- 1/4 tsp salt and sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Beat up the eggs and add in light soya sauce and pepper.
- Heat up a pan with some oil, stir-fry the minced meat till cooked. Dish out.
- Add in more oil and spoon about 2 Tbsp beaten egg onto the pan, add in the some minced meat in the centre. Flip half of the batter over to form a crescent, turn over and fry the other side.
- Continue with the rest of the egg batter and minced meat.
- Dish out onto serving plate.
- Garnish with some chopped chilli.
- Serve immediately with white rice.