This is a quickie dish to whip up if you're short of time. I've never tried steaming fish with Ginseng and I added a bottle of Chicken essence as well. Yes, it's ultra delicious especially the nutritious sauce..... definitely need more hot rice to mop it up.... Yum!
Ginseng Steamed Fish
- 250 gm Garoupa fish fillet
- 1 bottle of Essence of Chicken
- 1 tsp wolfberries
- 2 slices Ginseng
- 2 tsp Shaoxing wine
- Seasalt to taste
- Season the fish fillet with some seasalt, set aside.
- Steam the essence of chicken with the Ginseng slices for 10 mins. Add in the wolfberries. Set aside.
- Steam the fish fillet for 6 mins.under rapidly boiling water.
- Remove and pour in the Ginseng mixture. Drizzle on the wine.
- Serve immediately with hot rice.