Recipe for Vermicelli Chicken Salad
- 2 chicken legs, cut into 2 pieces
- 100 gm vermicelli or more, soaked and cooked in hot water
- 3 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- Carrot, cucumber, some lettuce, red chilli and lime
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the sauces and brown sugar for about 2 hours.
- Heat up some oil in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken till tender.
- Meanwhile blanch the vermicelli in a pot of boiling water, drain well.
- Cut up the carrot and cucumber into match stick sizes and mix with the vermicelli. Toss in some lettuce and red chilli.
- Drizzle on some sauces from the chicken.
- Serve the salad with some lime.