Hi folks! I'm back. Had a wonderful and enjoyable holiday with so much good food, good company and laughter. Today, I'm going to share with you a simple stir-fry veggie dish..... a light and refreshing mixed veggie dish with cloud ears and pine nuts. Not only is it nutritious it's also very easy to prepare. I didn't fry this dish too long as I prefer the veggie to be crisp and crunchy. You can serve this with white rice or can enjoy it on its own!
- 50 gm cloud ears, soaked and stemmed
- 100 gm celery
- 50 gm carrot
- 200 gm cauliflower
- some goji berries
- pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- seasalt to taste
- Heat up some oil in a wok and stir-fry the cauliflower.
- Toss in the celery and carrot, add in the oyster sauce, mix and continue to stir-fry.
- Add in the cloud ears, goji berries.
- Sprinkle on some water if the dish is too dry.
- Fine tune to taste and toss in the pine nuts.
- Dish out and serve.