This is a very simple stir-fry dish with canned golden mushrooms and assorted vegetables, topped with some roasted almond flakes. Light and refreshing to go with a bowl of hot rice.
Recipe for Mixed vegetables with golden mushrooms ~ 杂菜金针菇
- 200 gm/1 can of golden mushrooms
- 100 gm sweet peas
- 10 gm of cloud ears, soaked, and stemmed
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- almond flakes, lightly roasted (optional)
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Light soya sauce and salt to taste
- Stir-fry the carrot, sweet peas, cloud ears, celery and lastly toss in the golden mushrooms.
- Sprinkle on some water if the dish is too dry.
- Add in the sauces and salt to taste.
- Dish out onto a serving plate and sprinkle some roasted almond flakes on top.
- Serve immediately.
I am submitting this to Best Recipes For Everyone, April 2015, event theme 'Fun with Almond' organised by Fion of XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Dairy and hosted by
Doreen of 'My little favourite DIY'