A simple chicken recipe whereby the chicken is cooked in a non-stick pan till semi-dry and then topped with a mixture of store-bought sun-dried tomatoes or Pomodori Secchi and honey. I used some of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes which not only enhanced the flavour but it also gave a pretty appearance to this chicken dish as well.
Recipe for Sun-dried Tomato Chicken ~ 干番茄鸡
- 3 chicken thighs
- 3 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes snipped into small pieces
- 1 tsp honey or more if desired
- Cut up the chicken thighs into 2 pieces.
- Marinate with mixed herbs, pepper and salt for a few hours or preferably overnight.
- Place the chicken thighs on a non-stick pan and cook on low flame till tender and semi-dry.
- Mix in the mixture of sun-dried tomatoes and honey. Fine tune to taste.
- Dish out and serve.
I'm linking this post to the Little Thumbs Up, organised by Bake for Happy Kids,