This is a quickie and easy veggie dish that I whipped up for the 'Winter Solstice' dinner ........ 'Stir-fry Razor clams with mixed vegetables'.
These razor clams are real yummy..... chewy and tasty. Together with the crunchy capsicums and cauliflower , they do complement each other .............. Mmmmm!
- 200 gm canned razor clams (about 1/2 a can)
- 1 red and 1 green capsicums
- 100 gm cauliflower
- 4 pips garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Shaoxing wine
- Some stock from the razor clams
- 1 tsp cornflour + stock to thicken
- Salt and a bit of sugar to taste
- Take out the razor clams, and leave the stock aside.
- Wash and cut up the capsicums and cauliflower.
- Saute the chopped garlic with some oil till fragrant.
- Toss in the cauliflowers, stir-fry for a while, followed by the capsicums.
- Add in the razor clams and some stock, stir-fry.
- Thicken the gravy with the cornflour mixture, add salt and a bit of sugar to taste.
- Turn off heat, drizzle in the Shaoxing wine.
- Dish out and serve immediately.