This is a very simple dessert made with canned Pineapple and I adapted the recipe from my previous post. Longan Soymilk agar agar. This dessert can be served at any time of the day and it's most look forward to after a heavy, hearty meal, because of its slightly sourish taste.
Recipe for Pineapple Agar Agar ~ 凤梨菜燕
- 10 gm agar agar powder
- 1125 ml water (Pineapple juice + water)
- 150 gm sugar
- Pineapple rings, cut into 2 or chopped into pieces
- Dissolve agar agar powder with the pineapple juice.
- Add enough water to make up 1125 ml, add sugar and keep stirring, bring to a light boil.
- Mix in the pineapple and ladle into moulds.
- Let cool before refrigerating.
- Serve chilled.
I'm submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone, May 2015 Event
(Theme : My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and
co-hosted by Aunty Young